Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Playlist

Summer is here! I'm not totally jazzed about being sweaty all of the time due to DC's swamp-like weather, but there definitely is a frenetic energy about. For me, summer music is energetic, a little sexy and fun. Perhaps that's why my current playlist violates at least one of Mary Catherine Starr's Yoga Playlist Rules...

My summer look: Toms tan & adventure legs (highly bruised & scraped, mosquito bites forthcoming). 

Summer 2014 Yoga Playlist:

  1. Glenn Jones- Bergen County Farewell
  2. Fionn Regan- Be Good or Be Gone
  3. Louis Weeks- Fold
  4. St. Vincent- Now Now
  5. TEEN- More Than I Ask For
  6. Theophilus London- Flying Overseas
  7. Miguel- Gravity
  8. When Saints Go Machine- Kelly
  9. Dr. Dog- Heart It Races (Architecture in Helsinki cover)
  10. Wilco- Theologians
  11. Takuya Kuroda- Rising Son
  12. Lianne La Havas- Final Form (Everything Everything cover)
  13. Radiohead- House of Cards
  14. Outkast- Take Off Your Cool
  15. The Wilderness of Manitoba- Manitoba 
  16. A classical song in my iTunes simply as "Franklyn"...  sorry guys! 
XO
KCZ

No comments:

Post a Comment