Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome 2014! Yoga Playlist

I spent the first 5 days of 2014 switching between these feats of engineering and my prescription sunglasses. 
Hi guys, Sorry I've been out of the blog habit. It turns out that applying to graduate school takes time and attention. Plus, my computer had a run in with some chai that left it worse for the wear.

But I'm back! Back to teaching, back to listening, back to yoga.  I'm teaching a class at The Bike Rack this coming Sunday and I teach with Alli in Court House every monday evening.

Here's what I'll be playing in class:

1. Taken by Trees- Highest High
2. Rio En Medio- Let's Groove (Earth, Wind and Fire cover)
3. Air- Surfing on a Rocket
4. Manitoba- Jacknuggeted
5. Of Montreal- Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games
6. Lorde- Million Dollar Bills
7. Animal Collective- My Girls
8. Vanaprasta- Nine Equals Nine
9. Django Django- Life's a Beach
10. Portugal. The Man- Work All Day
11. Beach House- Troublemaker
12. Field Report- Route 18 (Kiings remix)
13. Toro y Moi- Touch
14. Maps & Atlases- Pigeon
15. M. Ward- Let's Dance (Bowie cover)
16. Reinbert de Leeuw- Gnossiennes No. 1

XO,
KCZ


No comments:

Post a Comment