Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Yoga Playlist

What I should be doing right now, as opposed to posting this. Photo by Andrea Lynn Taylor.
So I don't know how long I'll keep this one around. I was going to name it "October" but I'm not scheduled to teach any more in October, and what's the point of making a playlist if you only use it once?! Thus, Fall Yoga Playlist. With the caveat that there may be another one this fall, but only if I feel like it. Because I'm in charge around here.

I'm really happy with the serene Maxence Cyrin cover of the Pixies as my savasana (corpse pose) song. It feels familiar, safe and known but still new.

  1. Múm- Green Grass of Tunnel
  2. Lykke Li- I Know Places
  3. Forest Fire- Future Shadows
  4. Ellie Goulding- Anything Could Happen
  5. The Flaming Lips- The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
  6. 1, 2, 3- Work
  7. Cornershop- Natch
  8. Phantogram- Don't Move
  9. PHOX- Slow Motion
  10. Beirut- Santa Fe
  11. Here We Go Magic- Only Pieces
  12. Peter Sarstedt- Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
  13. Ruth Moody- Dancing in the Dark (Cover of THE BOSS)
  14. Maxence Cyrin- Where is My Mind (Pixies cover, repeated from the last playlist, since I hardly ever got to play it)
  15. Bon Iver- Holocene
XO,
KCZ

No comments:

Post a Comment